JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
please post pics of your location of your switches. im not really a huge fan of my daystar lower panel and im looking for a new place to mount some switches.

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
Mine are mounted to the driver side dash under the AC vent. Works well for small switches. No pictures though sorry

·
Registered
1,054 Posts

there are plenty more pics of it installed but due to fools posting pics on free image hosting sites, we military folk cant view them....block on our networks

Dr.Dirty has the center stack switch panel installed. im sure he will chime in shortly :p

mine is ordered and being constructed now. 12voltguy makes them and is a vendor on the forum here...

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
12voltguy.com custom panel....very easy access in this location...easy path into engine bay also!!!

This is where mine are, but i just drilled 1/2 inch holes and mounted switches directly.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
sorry no pix of it but I have 6 switchs mounted where the power window switchs would be. If you dont have the power group its a sweet place to put them I even have a LED mounted above them to light them up came out a lot better then I would have thought.

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
I hate my Daystar lower panel... Called John over at S-Pod and I'm all better now... just waiting for the panel now. :grinpimp:

Just got my S-Pod switch panel installed and love it! THANKS S-POD!!

·
Registered
8,652 Posts
I have the 12volt guy panel as mentioned above aa well as the sPod shoot me a pm if youd like to see any detailed pictures of either

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
im going to look into the 12boltguy panel. looks nice and clean. i hate the daystar lower panel because it sucks shifting into 4 wheel drive.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
so i didnt feel like spending any money and i had some switches laying around. so i went ahead and just drilled some half inch holes on the left side above the speaker and the some switches in. easy fix and it was free. i like it much better.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts