JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
They dont do anything for me. Too blingy. To each his own, I reckon.

·
Registered
962 Posts
I've seen a few of these on ebay and had to ask myself.....why?:rolleyes:
The paint on most is hard to look at. 90% of the website is pretty drawings.
100% are overpriced mall crawlers. Again.....why?

I'm not trying to bash your post, but I'm not too impressed with pretty paint,shiny wheels, and artist's renderings..... I will however keep them in mind next time I need an alligator shift knob.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
That site made me take an overdose of Zofran..........:bawling:

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Some Pics from Today show!!!

I'm not trying to bash your post, but I'm not too impressed with pretty paint,shiny wheels, and artist's renderings..... I will however keep them in mind next time I need an alligator shift knob.
HaHa! No worries I only like the Army Jeeps and a few others.. I would never do that to my JK, however like he^ said, to each his own. You guys will really :puke: after these pics!!

What a waste of a hemi! The army jeeps were pretty cool however!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Sorry you guys did not like what we had at Pismo, but we did donate all 61 thousand dollars that we got for my hemi jeep recon the the Disabled Vets, every penny! The white one pictured has a 6.4 hemi producing over 550 hp, nice ride, one of 12 on the planet. Just trying to do some kool things with the new jeeps, and yes, to each his own. Camp Crocker, owner cop4x4.com

·
Registered
99 Posts
HaHa! No worries I only like the Army Jeeps and a few others.. I would never do that to my JK, however like he^ said, to each his own. You guys will really after these pics!!

What a waste of a hemi! The army jeeps were pretty cool however!

Man, no love here, here is the build sheet on the white jeep. :shaking: waste of a Hemi, Huh? We went to the dunes with Lonnie Paxson (New England Pats) and his crew late Thursday night, had a blast, dropped off 6 feet on one little spot, and had to wait on a H1 for 1/2 hour for him to get out of a salad bowl, fun stuff. LOL Guys.
Mechanical:
5" Rubicon Express Long Arm Lift sanded and painted to match, Dana 44 front and rear with 513 gears, SOLID front and rear heavy duty differential covers, Tom Woods custom heavy duty drive shafts sanded and painted to match, Brand New SRT8 6.4 liter (392C" ) Hemi producing well over 500 real Horse power, Larger custom aluminum radiator, larger fans, Larger transmission fluid cooler, 545 EFE Transmission, full Cat Back stainless steel exhaust with electronic Dump Valve, chrome tail pipe

Custom CO4X4 8 step ghost flame paint covering the Custom AEV Hood, Bushwhacker fender flairs and through rear doors using House of Color White pearl paint, pearl mirrors, front bumper, hard top, light bar, grill, brake light covers, rear bumper, Gerry can holders, and top basket.

Billet and chrome:
CO4X4 door handles, door hinges, hood hinges, air vents, drivers side seat adjusters, climate control knobs, both the gear shifter and 4 wheel drive shifter, and radio antenna surround. Chrome pieces include custom wind shield pillars, grill inserts, brake light protectors, CO4X4 Custom Chrome Gerry cans and Mopar side steps.

5 pro Comp 18" wheels and 37.4" Nitto Terra Grapplers, AEV Custom Vented hood, Bushwhacker front and rear fenders, Bestop front bumper, LOG Rear bumper, Vision X trophy truck 42" Light bar, 1 1/2 " aluminum wheel spacers.

Wild Boar Custom Slant Back T Top Hard top, sanded and painted to match with House of Color pearl, Full painted dash and all 4 door panels, Full CO4X4 black leather seating surfaces with Alligator Inserts, Alligator arm rest, op up DVD/Navigation/DC/stereo with custom fiberglass enclosed 8" sub-woofer and 8 all new speakers, hidden separate amplifier for power, custom back up camera drilled into rear bumper, 4 powder coated tow hooks front and rear, 4 Master Craft grab handles, custom stubby antenna and 2 stubby's on the basket, and a CO4X4 drivers side Fiber glass 2 pod gauge cluster.

Ya gotta like some of that? Ya know, everybody liked my jeep at the Pismo Beach Auto Classic, sorry you guys don't. I think I will go and cry now.:bawling:

·
Registered
397 Posts
The mechanicals are cool, its just all the flashy stuff like the chrome and billet that turn some people off. I am sure the paint is nicely done, too, but I think that anyone that spent that kind of coin on a Jeep would want to be able to take it off road without being paranoid about jacking it up. At least the people I know. They are nice looking show Jeeps, if that is what you are into.

Dont feel bad. A lot of people will like it, but maybe not too many that go off road. I dont like chrome , billet or fancy paint on my Harleys, either.:beer:

·
Openly Hostile
6,981 Posts
The mechanics of them are awesome, and hey, if everyone did the same thing with their Jeep it would be pretty damn boring. I bet you guys had a blast on the dunes. I'm not into the paint, but you guys for sure have a niche going. :beer:

·
Registered
11,064 Posts
I've seen a few of these on ebay and had to ask myself.....why?:rolleyes:
The paint on most is hard to look at. 90% of the website is pretty drawings.
100% are overpriced mall crawlers. Again.....why?

I check in from time to time since I first saw the site several months ago. I would say last year there were maybe 90% pretty drawings. Now it's down to about 55-60% as they add pics when they make it from concept to reality.

The mechanicals are cool, its just all the flashy stuff like the chrome and billet that turn some people off. I am sure the paint is nicely done, too, but I think that anyone that spent that kind of coin on a Jeep would want to be able to take it off road without being paranoid about jacking it up. At least the people I know. They are nice looking show Jeeps, if that is what you are into.

Dont feel bad. A lot of people will like it, but maybe not too many that go off road. I dont like chrome , billet or fancy paint on my Harleys, either.:beer:
I think everyone has been taken aback by them. I'm not normally fond of chrome either, but everyone's taste is different. I really don't think the white one would look right if it had black in place of the chrome. It actually accents it.

Maybe Camp can show some pics of them wheelin'. I've recently seen one of them on the other forum and these are just as capable offroad. The dudes he's sold them to have proved that 110%.

·
Banned
104 Posts
I think they do great work personally.. If the paint and the luxury touch aint your thing you cant argue with the fact that they can build one bad ass JK with a high powered Hemi. Take away the paint and interior and anyone else on this site would love to have one. In my opinion who wouldnt want one. My thoughts not everyones

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
I like their work and their trucks, just that they don't quite suit my tastes. But I love the Orange Crush one, if I could fork over the money to buy it, I would.

·
Registered
5,737 Posts
different strokes for different folks.

Personally, i'd swap out my jk for a cop4x4 jk in a heartbeat.

I'd take the blue one or the yellow one they recently did.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts