JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my sway bar light is always flashing it wont respond in anyconditon, ive tried 4lo 4 hi 2wd flat ground every speed possible slow, stop, fast, nothing. it just happened about 500 miles ago i randomly got it to go off while (reconnect) while offroading. but then next time i pressed it , it would NOT reconnect. any ideas, also if the light is flashing is the sway ar actually connected for dd, or is literally not connected. cant tell if its a light or mechanical issue. thanks

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
Same thing happened to us, pulled it off and split it in half and it was filled with water, motor was tost. Jeep wont sell just the motor. Several threads about converting it to a manual disco. We went back to a one piece bar, and the E disco is sitting on the shelf. Got used to the blinking light, Dealership wants 1hr labor to reflash the computer. Think there crap think they leak where the bar goes into the unit, never had it under water just splashing around in water. They were made for Mall Wheeling. Dont need it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.