JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So ive been hearing a squeaking coming from up under my jeep for a while now. i bought it lifted so didnt think much of it for a while. it finally got on my nerves so i got under it today only to find some a$$hole didnt tighted the sway bar connects bolt down all the way and it had been hanging half off for quite some time now. long story short i figure if im going to replace it i might as well upgrade it to quick disconnect right? im looking for suggestions as far as what crappy products to stay away from and any good suggestions yall might have. i have a rough country 2.5" suspension lift on 35"s. was considering the teraflax's. thoughts? thanks

· Banned
15,534 Posts
If you want silent sway bar links, move the rear stock links to the front and Bob's you're uncle. They're still easy to remove when you're wheeling and you aren't likely to hear anything from them.

Best part is you can prolly score a free set from someone upgrading to a new lift kit when they take theirs off.

· Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i think silent is probably more along the lines of what i was looking for. without looking are the rears a little longer to compenate for the lift? and will they diretly swap out or will they require anything extra? just trying to cover my bases before wrenching.

· Banned
15,534 Posts
i think silent is probably more along the lines of what i was looking for. without looking are the rears a little longer to compenate for the lift? and will they diretly swap out or will they require anything extra? just trying to cover my bases before wrenching.
If you have 2.5" of lift, the longer rear links should work fine. This is what I swapped to after my RK links shat the bed.

· Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
so another question. . . if i go with adjustable how do i measure them properly?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.