JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to order a Superwinch EP9.0 today and wondering if anyone has come across any nice pricing, or who has the best price you have seen?

Any input is appreciated.

·
Registered
199 Posts
When I bought mine the lowest price I found was at amazon.com. Their current price for the EPi9.0 is $575.24 with Free Shipping.

With that said I then called Summit Racing and they matched Amazon's price and the free shipping. I wanted to order it from Summit since they have a warehouse in Reno, NV and the shipping time to Phoenix, AZ is only like two days. Plus when you get "free shipping" from Amazon they usually don't ship for several days.

·
Banned
3,226 Posts
My winch is getting pretty old and I have been considering the EP9.0. Maybe we have enough people wanting one to get a group buy together?

·
Banned
3,226 Posts
I sent a couple vendors on here PM's to check this thread. I am curious how many people it would take top get a group buy going and what the price break would be.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
I'd jump in on an epi depending the price... :beer:

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1. I would be up for a group buy, so long as the vendor has them in stock and or could ship them soon.

2. Summit claimed that they could price match but had to charge heavy weight $7.95 and handling $11.95 and there was no waver for that.

I am looking for the EP9.0 as I am mounting upside down in my bimper and remote mounting the electronics close to the battery.

I like the EPI9.0 but I would have to modify my bumper to much.

Interested in what our vendors have to say

·
Banned
3,226 Posts
Well, hopefully they respond soon.

Last time I heard, Jason at www.RedRock4x4.com said they had them in stock and were trying to always have some in stock and does free shipping. I am just hoping that if we can get enough people together for a group buy that one of these vendors will give a group buy discount on top of that

·
Comfortably Numb
12,289 Posts
Winch Depot
EP9.0 - $539.99 + 9.99 shipping
EPI9.0 - $566.99 + 9.99 shipping

I have the EPI 9.0. no problems. these two winches have the lowest amp draw of any winches in the 8 to 9500 pound category. EPI 9.0 comes with snatch block, corded control and 125' of cable. Wireless control available.

·
Banned
3,226 Posts
oops, just noticed how the "i" changes the model.

The epi9 is what I had been looking at also. considering they are similar price I wonder if it is possible to have a single GB for both models

·
Registered
175 Posts
I would be interested in the epi9, Also want a prerunner bumper from redrock fab to mount it on. But i think the shipping would kill me for the bumper.:bawling:

·
Banned
3,226 Posts
Winch Depot
EP9.0 - $539.99 + 9.99 shipping
EPI9.0 - $566.99 + 9.99 shipping

I have the EPI 9.0. no problems. these two winches have the lowest amp draw of any winches in the 8 to 9500 pound category. EPI 9.0 comes with snatch block, corded control and 125' of cable. Wireless control available.

If I read the ebsite correct, it looks like you can order online and pick it up @ a 4WP store so = Free shipping? Is that correct?

·
Comfortably Numb
12,289 Posts
oops, just noticed how the "i" changes the model.

The epi9 is what I had been looking at also. considering they are similar price I wonder if it is possible to have a single GB for both models
brains not working wtf is "single GB"??

·
Comfortably Numb
12,289 Posts
If I read the ebsite correct, it looks like you can order online and pick it up @ a 4WP store so = Free shipping? Is that correct?

yeah, didn't notice till you mentioned, but thats the way i read it, just enter a zip code to find the nearest store. Group Buy..........sheeesh, i need another beer. ask them about it, couldn't hurt and might save you and others from having to get bailed out by Barack.

·
Banned
3,226 Posts
So here is a question then.

If I buy a winch AT 4WP then I have to pay tax. My understanding is Winchdepot is 4WP.

So, I know that if the company you are buying from online is located in your state you have to pay tax. So, if I bought online at Winch depot and picked it up at 4WP do I still pay tax?

They have a great price but if you add in tax it is not as good of a deal any longer

·
Comfortably Numb
12,289 Posts
good point. I bought mine from Mike at 4 X 4 Rockshop, free shipping and i didn't pay any tax. don't remember if "free shipping" was a special or not. check out the website.

Just checked the website..........FREE SHIPPING

·
Registered
175 Posts
1 - 20 of 48 Posts