JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We try to keep the Superwinch EPI9.0 winches in stock at all times. We've currently got several units in stock with a lot more shipping on the 15th.

If you haven't already familiarized yourself with Superwinch's product, they feature an extremely low amp draw (260 amps at 8,000lbs vs WARN XD9000i 415 amps at 8,000lbs!), an external brake so there are no drum heating issues w/ synthetic rope, a 20,000 lb HD Snatch Block included FREE with every winch, and they offer a really nice wireless remote kit you can upgrade to as well.

To top that off they're incredibly cheap for what you get, and as with all other orders over $100 shipping is FREE within the Contiguous US.

Please see the following link for pricing and ordering information:

http://www.redrock4x4.com/shop/products/2229.html

·
Registered
884 Posts
Does the "Free Shipping" include Hawaii?;) If so I might just have a winch for X-mas:smokin:

·
Registered
884 Posts
Got your shipping quote:bawling::pissed::thefinger: Can you ship the cable separately from the winch to meet the 70lb limit? Just a thought...paying that much for shipping like buying another winch for the rear....:shaking: Thanks anyways....looks like I will be without a winch for christmas:bawling:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts