JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Went down to Superlift in Hot Springs Arkansas and had a blast. The trails were breathtaking, beautiful, and challenging. I had a blast with my two friends riding along with me over the course of two days. The first day we hit a ton of trails on our own, such as Rubicon Ridge and Jagg'D Edge. The second day I ran into some trouble and my trail riding was ended early after a bit of bad luck and a real poor spot. Bent my drag link and a rear lca, busted a shock, and scraped the underside up real nice. Still had a blast, but wish my trip hadn't ended that way. Still waiting on parts to repair and chasing down a wobble. I can't wait to return to Superlift, though! Here's some pics, wish I had more but my buddies were too busy being literally "terrified for their lives and safety" to bother taking many pics. Their words, not mine. :D

Playing on the RTI Ramp. Warm-up for Jeepie!

Atop Rubicon Ridge's entrance.

The descent down Jagg'D Edge. Pics can't do it justice. This trail really did have my heart pumping more than once, and my buddies jumping out and saying you're on your own during multiple spots of the trail. Off camber and steep angles galore! Ended up being my favorite trail, though!

Stopping on Four Fingers...The trail that killed the rest of my wheeling!

Wish I had more to show you guys! Definitely go if you ever get the chance! Maybe if I ever find a decent client to upload vids to I'll post the few cell vids we got of Four Fingers carnage.

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
Nice. I wish we had more places like that to wheel in Texas- wooded trails with steep hill-climbs, etc. Lots of rocks and sun exposure out this way. Good pics.

:beer:

·
Registered
985 Posts
Ya, four fingers can do it to ya, for sure. I've had to pull quite a few busted friends off four fingers.

One of my favorite runs to make in the park is that Ultimate Adventure to Four Fingers run.

You should try it when the rock isn't so dry or when it's really cold. It's a whole different world. I've seen the big hardcore buggies winch many a time up that first slab on four fingers. When it's dry, even my little 4-door makes it look easy.

YouTube - Phil on four fingers

Well, when you guys are hitting up Superlift, feel free to look me up if you want a guide. Even if I can't make it out, one of my buddies with the Arkansas Crawlers can probably hook ya up. Most of us act as guides regularly for the park.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts