JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so im looking at a superchips flashpaq for sale used. the price seems right. is there anything i need to check for from the previous owner such as making sure it is reset or anything? anything he may try to leave out (software? idk) thanks.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
screw it. its up in blairsville. im pullin the trigger. the guy said hed install it for me on the spot to prove it works. I'll be posting again in a few hours i guess!

·
Registered
518 Posts
That's the only way to tell if it's good is to install it on your jeep. If he didn't reset his to stock it will still have his vin in it and it won't work on your jeep. Me personally, I think my superchips is worth it!

Mike

·
Registered
57 Posts
Definitely sounds like a plan. I also enjoy mine, works great. Made up for most of the difference in going to a larger tire with the crummy 3.21 gears.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea it worked out great! he sat there to make sure it installed correctly and it did. glad i went for it. he even threw in a skid row front skid plate for free.

which brings me to my next question...how the hell does that front plastic thing that jeep calls a skid come off? the screws turn, but never back out...

going to the garage to figure it out.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
yea i know. but it was free and its gotta be better than that piece of shit plastic thing that was on there
You actually might be a little disappointed at what ripping that plastic thing off does to your gas milage. It's definitely not under there for protection.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts