JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Vendor
2,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.rebeloffroad.com/product-p/sci3570.htm

Introducing the all new Superchips FlashCal for the 2011 - 2013 JK Wrangler. We’ve done our homework and have loaded the FlashCal with the most sought after options JK consumers want. With the FlashCal you can now take full advantage of the most popular aftermarket upgrades available.

• Corrects speedometer for tire upgrades between 22.5” - 44.25”
  • Speedometer recalibration for gear /axle swaps up to 5.38
  • Transfer case Hi and Lo locking options
  • ESP stability optimization
  • Engine idle adjustability for winching
  • Street legal TPMS adjustability (Off-Road options available for download)
  • Daytime running light options (2011-12 models only)
  • One touch lane change
  • Radio delay options
  • Headlamp delay options
  • Horn chirp and exterior lighting flash options when locking doors
  • with keyless entry
  • Reads and clears diagnostic trouble codes
  • Internet updatable

· Registered
459 Posts
I purchased a Superchips Flashcal today and I am attempting to set it up. I am in the Mountain Time Zone so the Superchips folks are closed for the day. Anyway, on page four of the instruction manual it says to go to www.superchips.com to download the internet update before using the programmer. I went to the website and found the internet update link under customer support. The problem is there is no link to download the software or update the flashcal. There are links for multiple other programmers. Anyone else experience this? Can I download an update recommended for one of the other programmers and use it on this one?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.