JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sold my JK... :bawling:

Flashpaq, reset to stock. $250... <---- SOLD...

Rubi springs & shocks, $100... <---- SOLD...

Raingler side & rear nets for 2D, $100... <---- SOLD...

Dirty Dog net, for keeping the pooch in the back, $50... <---- SOLD...

5 Hankook 285/70 R17 on Black V-tec rims, $750... <---- SOLD...

Thanks all, it's been a great ride. Will be looking for a 4D Rubi late next year...

PM me!

PS: I will take BEST OFFER on everything!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I will post pics as soon as I can, but I'm working 2 jobs+ so it may take some time... What did you want to see? Everything is really mint, the wheels & tires have no damage at all, just regular use, mostly highway. The Rubi suspension stuff I never used, I bought them from RubiZealot. The nets are MINT! and... BTT!

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
I have to look into it, but, I'm calling dibs on the Dirty Dog Net. Have the full cage already, but, would like something to keep them back there with the doors off...

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have to look into it, but, I'm calling dibs on the Dirty Dog Net. Have the full cage already, but, would like something to keep them back there with the doors off...
You got it T, it worked great! Dog hated it, I loved it! lol... I'll post up a pic of that tonight too...

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
You got it T, it worked great! Dog hated it, I loved it! lol... I'll post up a pic of that tonight too...
Found a pic on their site, but, shows a 4-door. Would like to see how it looks in the 2-door. I just feel bad since they both like to fight for shotgun...
Thanks!

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Found a pic on their site, but, shows a 4-door. Would like to see how it looks in the 2-door. I just feel bad since they both like to fight for shotgun...
Thanks!
The 2-door version is shaped like a T instead of the V, so you can still get into the back seat from the passenger side. Visually, you only see the net between & above the seats so it no real cosmetic difference.

Edit: I found a pic, this one is a gray divider, mine is black...

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Found a good pic of my tires too...

BTT!

·
Registered
700 Posts
is the flash paq still forsale?

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
BTT & pics of my tires...

Plenty of tread left...

The spare still has the rubber nubs on it...

Thanks for looking!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts