JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just to verify, this will with with an 08? Is unmarried and comes with whatever it needs? Not sure if there are different models/versions, etc. If so, consider it sold.
Yes it will work on an 08. I JUST checked it now to be sure... plugged it into my computer and it goes right to the main menu (instead of saying programmer is linked to vehicle) when i check vehicle info it says returned to stock so its all good and unlocked.

i have the programmer and the USB cable thats all that it came with, only thing missing is its original box. This is the only version for the JK, may just need an update from their website when you get it, I havent updated it since I was only using it to keep the TPMS light off and it can only be updated on a PC and I have all Mac's, otherwise I'd update it for you.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Make sure the TPMS is also returned to default setting. It is said that the TPMS setting can prevent the tuner from installing on another vehicle.
I noticed that last night. Returned the Jeep to stock months ago, plugged it in last night just to make sure it was freed from the VIN... and it wasnt.... reset the TPMS, the light came on on the dash and now the Superchips says Returned to Stock.... good to go.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.