JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey JKO,
I bought a flashpaq from a user here right before i deployed now that im back i updated and went to install it on my jeep and got the error code E-81. Can anyone help me figure out what this code is and why im getting it? i read on some places that the tuner may be damaged or something is wrong with it, I just want to know if there is something im doing wrong or what?

TIA

·
A JKO DICK
3,688 Posts
Give Superchips a call. I had a good experience with them when a member on JKF fucked me and sold me a locked tuner. I just did a quick search and can't find much on that error code.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
just got off the phone with jason at superchips, i am currently updating the tuner and then ill give it another shot, hopefully it works this time.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey JKO,
I bought a flashpaq from a user here right before i deployed now that im back i updated and went to install it on my jeep and got the error code E-81. Can anyone help me figure out what this code is and why im getting it? i read on some places that the tuner may be damaged or something is wrong with it, I just want to know if there is something im doing wrong or what?

TIA
Was this ever fixed? If so, what was the resolution?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts