JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any problems with Superchips Customer Service? :shaking: I have been waiting for over 2 weeks :pissed: (as of last Friday) for resolution to a problem I have identified to them concerning my flashpaq.

I had to take my Jeep in for service that included flashing the computer so I tuned it back to stock. I then tried to update the flashpaq using the Superchips website however it keeps returning this error :bawling: - calibration for my vehicle is not available.

So basically I have a flashpaq that is useless. :pissed: I am still running the stock tune for the past 2 plus weeks and my tire size was also reset to stock.

Anyone advice on how to get these guys to help me? I have sent them emails (last sent 4 Nov) providing all the infomation about my flashpaq and the error but still no resolution...

Thanks as I am really frustrated with their Customer Service. I just want the damn thing fixed so I can use it again. :thefinger::beer:

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
How many times have you tried to update your flashpaq, during times of updates or heavy usage you may get some random code. I did the same thing one night and waited a couple of days tried again with success.

As stated above they have forums and a rep on here, I definitely wouldn't wait two weeks, i'd be calling within 3 to 4 days..

:beer:

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Been in correspondance with them back and forth via email but still no resolution. Thanks for the idea of posting in their forum, I'll give that a try and see what happens. I'll give them till this Friday and then I will call them when I am at home. Thanks...

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How many times have you tried to update your flashpaq, during times of updates or heavy usage you may get some random code. I did the same thing one night and waited a couple of days tried again with success.

As stated above they have forums and a rep on here, I definitely wouldn't wait two weeks, i'd be calling within 3 to 4 days..

:beer:
Tried updating twice so far. Figured they would have responded when they said I see you updated again are you still getting the error? I responded yes, that was 1 Nov. Emailed them again 4 Nov with no response to date. I will call the Friday when I'm home.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Tried updating twice so far. Figured they would have responded when they said I see you updated again are you still getting the error? I responded yes, that was 1 Nov. Emailed them again 4 Nov with no response to date. I will call the Friday when I'm home.
Dude, I had the same nightmare for a while, but I bought one the day they hit stores. Got it on a Friday, and the website was jacked up all week. Talk about pissed... Anyway, I talked to Sonny at superchips and he squared it all away. It took about a week, but it finally started working and I've had no problems since.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I have been dealing with Superchips for 6 years and have never had anything but excellent service. Try calling them, I have never had any issues getting in touch with someone to resolve any problems and they are always friendly!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts