JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Superchips and I have no problem doing tunes, changing tire sizes, etc. Unfortunatley, no matter how many times I tell the system to change TPMS threshold to 26psi it always reverts back to 37. I even hit save and exit and tried a whole new tune after that. No love.

Can someone with Superchips tell me what I'm doing wrong?

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
I have the same issue
the engineers are working on it according to superchips
i can live with that if it gets fixed soon

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
For those that care - it looks like Superchips has yet another update available. Unfortunately, it still does not fix the TPMS issue.

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
I used my Superchips to just turn TPMS completely off. I wheel almost every weekend so that TPMS was driving me crazy. I'm very happy now. Just download the "off-Road" update on the website to turn off TPMS.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Stupid question here. I think I KNOW the answer but giving the stupid $h1T I've seen with after market parts I feel compelled to ask.

Do you have to restore the factory settings with the flashpac before you go online and download the updates?

I would assume not, it would be stupid if you did, nuts actually, just plain wrong, an aboration of logical thinking on a galatic scale, so hence my question as I figure there is a 50/50 chance you do.

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Stupid question here. I think I KNOW the answer but giving the stupid $h1T I've seen with after market parts I feel compelled to ask.

Do you have to restore the factory settings with the flashpac before you go online and download the updates?

I would assume not, it would be stupid if you did, nuts actually, just plain wrong, an aboration of logical thinking on a galatic scale, so hence my question as I figure there is a 50/50 chance you do.
No need to return to stock

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I used my Superchips to just turn TPMS completely off. I wheel almost every weekend so that TPMS was driving me crazy. I'm very happy now. Just download the "off-Road" update on the website to turn off TPMS.
Do you have a 2010? This is only an issue for 2010. Even the download won't work. Superchips called me and apologized earlier this week because they saw I tried several times - they are working on it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts