JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
3,226 Posts
I like the Trxus alot and thought about getting them myself but that is about it.

Get thornturds if you want bald tires on the center blocks and still be able to have huge shoulder nubs

Or get some boggers to make off camber slippery stuff more exciting :thefinger:

Either way, makes freeway drives more exciting waiting for a sidewall to blow!

·
Banned
10,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Im all over the place thinking about it....

I'm currently hovering around the Interco TSL radial. I dunno.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Which tires? They make a lot of different types.
I've run the trxus mt on my old yj, but I would put them in the ballpark of the bfg mt or goodyear mtr, just a good tire. But my guess is you want something more aggressive like the tsl or bogger. I say go for it since you live an area where you deal with lots of mud.

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
The Trxus are really nice but if you want to go swampers you should either go IRocks or Boggers. Say goodbye to highway driving though. Unless you like a loud ass rough drive. ( I do.. haha.). I'm looking at 38.5" boggers right now and they look sick and will definetly get some attention. They are just perfect for the mud but for anything else like driving down the street they are horrible. Won't last that long either.

·
Registered
521 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
i luf that tire. i have them...
Me too. I've had 34" SSRs on the Jeep for a while now and have yet to find a situation where the behave poorly on road or off, although they seem to be getting a little lounder over time.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Me too. I've had 34" SSRs on the Jeep for a while now and have yet to find a situation where the behave poorly on road or off, although they seem to be getting a little lounder over time.
A Swamper getting louder over time? No way! I don't believe you!;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts