JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
I have wheeled with some guys who run those and they go purty damn good. They all have trail rigs only. The LTB is a bias tire so would probably wear out pretty quick on the road.

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
I ran the SSR radial/ TSL's on my '04 TJ and they were incredible in thick dredge mud- some of the nastiest mud out there. They hooked up like it was nothing. They also shed mud very well. I would definitely recommend them.

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I ran thornbirds on my last jeep and was impressed. So what about daily driver mileage? How many miles could I get out of them?

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ran them on a TJ.... AWESOME tire but as it has been said they ore bias and very soft. Only got 205 out of em... also they were a bitch to balance
did you mean 20500? That might work for me if so. As for the balancing, well not many around my area can balance over a 33 tire

·
Registered
173 Posts
i would suggest running a radial tsl before a ltb. better ride and longer life.

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
Local shop recommends them for rock climbing indicating with the LTB he can let it more-or-less idle up a rock... that the LTB is so soft and with those massive side lugs... rather than powering or bumping... it will turn a bit and climb right up.

And, YES... SOFT compound = QUICK wear!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts