Registered
11,065 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,705 Posts

·
Registered
11,065 Posts
I believe on the TJs you could order the Sahara and Rubicon packages together. Can't you still do that on JKs?
Read post #6... and no you can't.

No. I work at a dealership. A customer traded it in on a 2013 JKU Rubicon.

It's a little rough around the edges, but it should clean up nicely.
Nice, when I was in the dealer a couple weeks ago they had just taken a trade on a Harley Davidson edition LJ. Kind of a coop package.

·
JKO Dickhead
3,522 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Yea my buddy has one as well. It's wheeled pretty hard. Dented hood and passenger door last time we went offroading then broke the front axle housing after I left. It's crazy to see these rare jeeps being beaten to sh!t.

·
Registered
321 Posts
I believe on the TJs you could order the Sahara and Rubicon packages together. Can't you still do that on JKs?
If you could, it really wouldn't get you much anyway in terms of the sahara package. When the sahara package originally came out and continued thru 02 in the TJ, it was a custom interior package with camel colored interior and trail cloth seats. The outside was the wider fender flares and rocker panel cover painted to match the Jeep. In 03 the sahara packaged changed and the trail cloth/camel interior went away. IMO, the sahara all but died in 03. :suicide:

·
Official Monkey Business
12,215 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts