JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Located in Upland,CA. So Cal. Price reduced again to 35000!! OBO. Just had my Jeep serviced by Rebel
4x4 and coil over tuned and nitrogen charged.
Has clean vehicle history report. Jeep is loaded with mods and priced to sell. Very clean and works great on and off road.
This Jeep is super smooth on road and very flexible off road and climbs great.
I have a 2011 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited that was custom built from Rebel Off Road I’m in So Cal. The Jeep has been kept in perfect shape.
The Jeep has only 97,000 miles mostly highway as a stock daily driver before the build. The Jeep has leather seats, full navigation, and auto Trans with cruise,fully loaded.
It has the upgraded newer front hood. It has the following mods:
37 inch MTR's with near full tread.
Trail Dash programmer all set up, JW Speaker Headlights
Raceline Beadlocks. Genright tube fenders front and rear. Poison Spyder rock guards,
LOD front and rear bumpers with rear lights. Dual Rigid light bars, Warn Synthetic Winch, front and rear antirocks with aluminum arms
. RCV axles with 5.38 gears, full King Coil Overs front and Rear with king bump stops,
Fox ATS steering shock a TeraFlex long arm system. Synergy steering upgrade, aftermarket track bars,
Dual ARB built in air compressor with SPOD system. Full aftermarket cage powder coated to match Jeep.
Full Set of Safari doors powder coated to match Jeep. Full skids. JE Reel heavy duty driveshafts.
Comes with lifetime warranty with Jeep and lifetime Firestone alignment.
This Jeep is a work of art, it drives 80 on the highway smooth and flexes like crazy off road.
Also has full storage kit and cover for the hardtop. This Jeep is near mint condition and runs perfect.
It has plenty of power with the 5.38 gears and trail dash programmer. It gets 16.5 around town, and 18-19 on the highway.
The Jeep has about $40,000 in upgrades. The Jeep has done the Rubicon, Fordyce Creek, but not beat up, and is a great all around dual purpose rig. It includes spare axle shafts, and many extras.
Has new bushings, and new steering box was just installed.
This Jeep has been really well built and has been taken care of really well.
Have to see and drive in person.
Contact Kevin 909-472-7071

Attachments

·
Registered
201 Posts
That's a beautiful Jeep and I would stay at that price, its a difficult time to sell "Toys" right now even if they are daily drivers. I have a Taraflex long arm set up on 37" KM2's without those King Coil Overs and the flex is unreal so I can only imagine the flex and the smooth ride on yours. Plus it doesn't look like you skimped on any parts when it was built. Free bump for a B.A. Jeep:rockon:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Priced Reduced to sell!!!

BUMP, Price to sell at 37,500. The build alone was 30,000! This is a very special jeep!

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
Stop the discussion in OP's thread. Bump it with a quick comment, ask OP questions if seriously looking... but otherwise please refrain from discussion, comments, etc.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bump price reduced to 35,000
Just replaced my old antirock and put in a newer model stronger front Currie antirock and had all the coil overs tuned and recharged. Jeep is ready to roll!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Nice looking Jeep.

How many miles ago were the mods made by Rebel Off-road?

what did they do with the drivetrain? Axle shafts only or more?

why are you selling?

thanks and good luck with the sale!
About 6,000 miles ago. RCV axles and sleeved and chromoly rear axles and 5.38 gears. Just haven’t been using it enough off road.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts