JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anybody selling a super 30 for the JK yet? I know OX has a locker that will accept 30 spline shafts, but that is little help if no-one is making the shafts!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Quick question TerraHawk, I see you have the Black Diamond 3". I was thinking of getting this one but I keep hearing that this kit in fact gives you 4" and not 3" Has this been your experience as well? I don't want or need a 4" lift. Other than that, how do you like it so far? And how do you like the KM2 tires? Thanks and have a good one. :beer:

·
Registered
827 Posts
Is anybody selling a super 30 for the JK yet? I know OX has a locker that will accept 30 spline shafts, but that is little help if no-one is making the shafts!
I believe Alloy USA has theirs available now. It uses 30% stronger chromo shafts, etc. I'm getting the Rubicon 44 version of them, front and rear. They also have a rear Dana 44 Mas Grande kit for the rear that uses 35 spline shafts and you must use a new carrier.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
I talked to OX this week about my upgrade to the rear Dana 44 with one of their lockers. They are in the final state of testing for the Dana 44 rear locker on a JK. Superior I beleive is making the 30 spline replacement. No axle guys are making the 32 spline replacement as far as they know because there has been no need. they are producing the 35 spline because if folks are going to swap out the axles they just go bigger or replace the stock with stock.

Have you heard of anyone blowing the 30 spline yet? I have with 1 guy but he was burning out the tires when it happened. (So he said)

·
Registered
592 Posts
I put one together a while ago. 30 spline ARB, custom chromoly inners, stock outers. I am selling this set of axles BTW. Stock rear 44 with 4.88 and ARB, Dana 30 front, chromoly 30 spline inners, 4.88 and ARB.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts