JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sunday, May 22 --> trail in Big Bear

I'm planning on being in Big Bear on Sunday, and would like to hit a trail. Pretty much willing to run anything, if others are interested.

I would prefer to run either Mottino Wash or John Bull, but willing to hit other trails. Can lead just about anything up in BB.

Answer up if you are interested in running BB on Sunday.

:beer:

Ty....

Trail: Mottino Wash

Date: Sunday, May 22, 2011

Departure Time: 9:00 am

Meeting Location: 4x4LOYR Mountain Retreat in Sugarloaf (address provided via PM)

·
Registered
48 Posts
hey ty-

i'd be up for mottino as a warm up to high desert roundup the following weekend. post up the particulars and barring any unforeseen events i'll see you this sunday.

marty z

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Marty, good to hear from you.

What I am planning on doing is cruising up to Big Bear Friday evening; and then Saturday morning go out to Calico and join desert dog and Infectious Off-road and run those trails. After a day in the desert, my boys and I will head back up into Big Bear, and then get ready to run a trail on Sunday morning.

It can take about an hour to get to the trail head of Mottino Wash from my cabin (over in Sugarloaf). So, I wouldn't want to leave any later than probably 9:00 am. With only a few rigs, I bet we can cruise through Mottino quite quickly.

If it is just a few Jeeps, I suggest we meet at my cabin because it is already on the eastern side of the valley.

So, 9:00 am in Sugarloaf, sound like a plan?

I'll send you my address via PM.

·
Registered
48 Posts
that's a plan. pm sent. looking forward to it, mw is an awesome trail and not being offered for forest fest this year.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts