JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dayton has scheduled a run up to Lytle Creek followed by another run over to Cleghorn. Should be a nice full day of Jeepn! All vehicles welcome! All ability levels encouraged to come out! Something for everyone to wheel on!:beer: 9am at the Shell off of Sierra @ 15fwy

·
Openly Hostile
6,982 Posts
I am probably gonna be out on this one. :bawling:

I have a screwed up tire and need to save the gas money towards new tires. My spare is brand new, so at least I only need to buy 3 and then move the best other one to a spare. Gotta pay to play.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts

I have a screwed up tire and need to save the gas money towards new tires. My spare is brand new, so at least I only need to buy 3 and then move the best other one to a spare. Gotta pay to play.
Sorry to here that J. You'll be missed yo crazy mofo

·
Registered
947 Posts
We are a maybe rigth now,i'll let you know.Dam gas prices!!!!

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm in.

And thanks for saying all vehicles welcome :)

:bender:
You got it! I got nothing against Toyota trucks, i happen to really like em!:beer:

i hear ya! good luck on the tire savings account!:beer:

·
Openly Hostile
6,982 Posts
Well, I had the money to buy them, and then I decided it was more important to put tires on my pregnant wife's car. Much more important in my book. :D

·
Registered
1,623 Posts

Well that just sucks... I finally get time to get out and you go and break yer rig... What'd you do to your tires?

I'll save a couple of :beer::beer::beer: for later.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Dayton has scheduled a run up to Lytle Creek followed by another run over to Cleghorn. Should be a nice full day of Jeepn! All vehicles welcome! All ability levels encouraged to come out! Something for everyone to wheel on!:beer: 9am at the Shell off of Sierra @ 15fwy
Thanks for posting this up! I'm still in Smoke Town, err... I mean Sacramento. I know now what the surface of the Sun is like: 113 degrees and smoke-haze to breathe... woot!

Fair warning, the wife and kids are coming, so I'll be running easy Sunday (except on the Cleghorn Cell Tower Hill) and probably have multiple potty breaks. :)

Question for the group, should I post this up on the other board or keep it in the family?

·
Openly Hostile
6,982 Posts
Well that just sucks... I finally get time to get out and you go and break yer rig... What'd you do to your tires?

I'll save a couple of :beer::beer::beer: for later.
I ripped entire tread blocks off the outside of my driver rear tire on those sharp ass rocks on gold mountain.

I got an offer to borrow some wheels and tires from Puddlz :beer:, but I am pretty sure I will have the money to replace mine in a couple weeks.

I really wanted to step up to 37's but with the baby only 2 months away I think I'll be sticking with 35's for another 30k miles or so (it's only $650 to buy 3 new coopers), haha.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for posting this up! I'm still in Smoke Town, err... I mean Sacramento. I know now what the surface of the Sun is like: 113 degrees and smoke-haze to breathe... woot!

Fair warning, the wife and kids are coming, so I'll be running easy Sunday (except on the Cleghorn Cell Tower Hill) and probably have multiple potty breaks. :)

Question for the group, should I post this up on the other board or keep it in the family?
I was thinking about it too, just incase a couple guys wanted to make it?
and as far as the kids, I will have my daughter too. So it is all good!

I ripped entire tread blocks off the outside of my driver rear tire on those sharp ass rocks on gold mountain.

I got an offer to borrow some wheels and tires from Puddlz :beer:, but I am pretty sure I will have the money to replace mine in a couple weeks.

I really wanted to step up to 37's but with the baby only 2 months away I think I'll be sticking with 35's for another 30k miles or so (it's only $650 to buy 3 new coopers), haha.
Good Ol' Puddlz!:beer: Man, I love that guy! True Jeeper to the core!

Puddlz you gonna make this one?:bounce::beer:

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Puddlz you gonna make this one?:bounce::beer:
If he does, I'll make sure to bring the inserts I owe him... and he's been asking me for... :jester: but I've been too damn busy to get to him. (Bad Dayton)

Posted up over yonder at the other board as well. Love that we'll have a yota with us!

·
Openly Hostile
6,982 Posts
Note to self, stay off Gold Mountain...
Well, at the huge rock pile area I was like...where do I think I can't make it, and then tried anyway. When I got hung up there must have been a jagged edge on that tire and well, sh!t happens.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Well, at the huge rock pile area I was like...where do I think I can't make it, and then tried anyway. When I got hung up there must have been a jagged edge on that tire and well, sh!t happens.
Dude, I know yer all about the skinny pedal. We need to hook you up with some training wheels and get you out this weekend! :grinpimp:

·
Openly Hostile
6,982 Posts
Dude, I know yer all about the skinny pedal. We need to hook you up with some training wheels and get you out this weekend! :grinpimp:
Yeah, I like the gas pedal more than I should...it's hard not to kill it a million times with 35's and stock gears, and then I end up getting throttle happy. It's a habit I am trying to break. :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

·
Openly Hostile
6,982 Posts
Looks like I may have some new shoes thanks to Puddlz! :beer::beer::beer:

Gonna try to get them picked up Saturday morning and see if I can make it. I will let you guys know by Friday. :D

1 - 20 of 115 Posts