JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
There is a run on Saturday the 26th to Polycor, the 27th is the Grey Cup Party.

·
Registered
450 Posts
I'm working on a video right now. Mosty gopro from the dashboard stuff, but i do have some footage of a close call "rookie manuvere" by myself. got a couple pics as well, but none of the main gathering, and only a couple compared to what I normaly take. I just gotta shorten the video somehow and i will post it. right now it's 23 mins long. too long for dashboard video. I narrowed down from about 4 hours worth so far.

·
Registered
583 Posts
I'm working on a video right now. Mosty gopro from the dashboard stuff, but i do have some footage of a close call "rookie manuvere" by myself. got a couple pics as well, but none of the main gathering, and only a couple compared to what I normaly take. I just gotta shorten the video somehow and i will post it. right now it's 23 mins long. too long for dashboard video. I narrowed down from about 4 hours worth so far.
holy crap 4hrs worth down to 23 min cant wait till u finished the vid. :beer: ron

·
Registered
450 Posts
holy crap 4hrs worth down to 23 min cant wait till u finished the vid. :beer: ron
don't get too excited Evan, aside from my "oops" moment and a quick video of a kid in his parents jeep, most of it is just trail footage from the gopro. but i like makin them anyways, and some of the people on here might like seeing what our trails look like up here. there was about 4 hours or so of footage because i kept forgetting to turn the damn gopro off.

·
Registered
583 Posts
don't get too excited Evan, aside from my "oops" moment and a quick video of a kid in his parents jeep, most of it is just trail footage from the gopro. but i like makin them anyways, and some of the people on here might like seeing what our trails look like up here. there was about 4 hours or so of footage because i kept forgetting to turn the damn gopro off.
yeah i know what u mean i forget to turn mine off aswell but still what video editing program do u use their ron i looking for a good easy
program ant suggestions

·
Registered
450 Posts
i use windows movie maker. not the greatest, but its simple to use and works for me. i've given up adding music as with all the bullshit copyright laws it's too much of a pain in the ass.
it has a feature that "splits" the footage, so I watch through at and split before and after obsitcles, and cut out the stuff inbetween. i gotta find a better place to mount the camera though, too much of the hood and not enough rocks!

·
Registered
583 Posts
I found it was a good angle off the bumper corner but then u gotta get out to turn it on/off I mount mine with the roll bar adaptor and mount it in the middle of the stinger

·
Registered
450 Posts
i'm gonna get the suction cup mount to start. gonna try mounting it up high on the windsheild, and on the hood, and on the sides. when it warms up in a few months i'm gonna put some mounts underneath.
or i could try convincing Sachi i need a new front bumper so i have somewhere to put the gopro...

on a side not, found a set of 5 35" km2s for 250bucks obo. 30% tread left. I think that would get me through a summer of wheeling maybe.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.