JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 273 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
JC!

Anybody wanna go wheeling 4/1 (This Sunday) ?!

I am really thinking of coming down, looks like it might rain a bit, maybe we can splash through some puddles :bounce:

Who's In!?

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have no problem leading, if my followers don't mind wandering and getting lost (;

And, through Wharton - it's all I know.

Come on, kids!

·
Registered
233 Posts
Have fun! Wish I could come but my ex-wife is picking up my kids. FAO!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,694 Posts
Humm, Sunday, I think I could be in Steph.....

Sent from.......the STUNNING state of NJ on my 10g phone (only avail in NJ)

·
Registered
497 Posts
I might be up for this but it'll be a last minute kind of thing.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ok you're fucking pushy!!!

Dirty fucking mouth too!!!

Sent from the shitter!
Yes I speak like a classy truck driver. Educated and all!

·
Registered
5,694 Posts
Yeah careful, she knows curse words that we don't know yet!!!!!! So you wont even know shes cursing.....

Sent from.......the STUNNING state of NJ on my 10g phone (only avail in NJ)

·
Registered
563 Posts
What the fuck is wrong with cake at the fucking pic? My kids eat at the pic. Are your kids too good for the pic cake? :)

Just fuckin with ya! Enjoy!!! I remember my kids reactions when they got bikes. Priceless!!!!

Sent from the shitter!
I was out of work for two weeks over the summer because the government couldn't get their act together passing the budget. I took him during the day to the school parking lot and taught him to ride without training wheels. We had a blast. I should have taken a picture of the Jeep with the top down and my bike strapped to the top and his in the back seat next to him. I took him out to Estell Manor and we rode the whole circle path together. We had a great time, and we ride around town now, but he's getting too big for the bike he has. I think he's going to explode when he sees his new Spiderman bike.

Have fun on Sunday. Should be a beautiful day for a ride through the pines.

1 - 20 of 273 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.