JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 12" Kicker sub in the back of my JK. Any suggestions on how to position it? ie Face towards rear seat, tailgate, or up towards roof. Thanks for the help. :):beer:

·
Registered
976 Posts
facin the tailgate. The sound waves will reverb off the back and be sent forward at you, I have a Kicker L7 15" and Ive tried sideways, towards the seats, at the ceiling just to see and its deff the best facing the tailgate:beer:

·
Registered
976 Posts
Factory is horrible placement along with ur winch? When ya get stuck its going to do alot of good sittin back there:thefinger:

·
Registered
5,737 Posts
Factory is horrible placement along with ur winch? When ya get stuck its going to do alot of good sittin back there:thefinger:
i don't want to step on mr sigs toes (I love your posts, almost everyone is a picture), but i actually like the idea of having the winch in the back if my jeep was a daily driver (which most are). No need to keep it out all the time, just take it out when you go out and play.

Anyways... as far as sub location goes - i would face it towards the tailgate or have it under your seat. If its under your seat, you'll feel it more. LOL!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts