JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1-Why do people call Jeeps Heeps? (I'm serious)

2-I have a tire carrier but what is the point of it? (Came with my Jeep)

3-Going around 35-40mph when you hit a hard bump does your jeep get the shakes and have to hit the breaks to get it out of it?

4-After installing my new from bumper with a winch there is no spot for the license plate, in Maryland it is required, do people just leave it to chance or mount it somehow?

5-Anyone can get into the hood of a Jeep without a problem. Do people get locks for the hood or just have faith in the world?

6-Since i have a lift and 37s that makes me awesome i know but if i got a flat how would i change the tire, there is no way the stock jack would even touch the bottom of the Jeep?

7-I am missing 1 nut to hold the hardtop down, where can i buy 1? i am sure it’s like $1.

8-If i am getting road head with the doors off is it more dangerous?

9-is it legal to carry around a crossbow at all times in the back of my jeep? what about air soft guns? machete?

10-the tard before me has a 35inch tire for the spare and 37 for the other 4, should I get a 37 spare or live with it? and does a tire cover make jeep owners less of a man to hide their smaller tire?

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i am looking for answers here...

·
Registered
55 Posts

This comes from the ones who don’t own one or does not like to make things their own.

Cut a side wall and you will want it.

3-Going around 35-40mph when you hit a hard bump does your jeep get the shakes and have to hit the breaks to get it out of it?

Something is lose or alignment is off.

4-After installing my new from bumper with a winch there is no spot for the license plate, in Maryland it is required, do people just leave it to chance or mount it somehow?

Rugged Ridge Roller Fairlead License Plate Holder

5-Anyone can get into the hood of a Jeep without a problem. Do people get locks for the hood or just have faith in the world?

A real thief will steal anything.

6-Since i have a lift and 37s that makes me awesome i know but if i got a flat how would i change the tire, there is no way the stock jack would even touch the bottom of the Jeep?

High lift jack

7-I am missing 1 nut to hold the hardtop down, where can i buy 1? i am sure it’s like $1.

Ebay

Only for the other drivers watching…  LOL

9-is it legal to carry around a crossbow at all times in the back of my jeep? What about air soft guns? Machete?

Check with state laws

10-the tard before me has a 35inch tire for the spare and 37 for the other 4, should I get a 37 spare or live with it? And does a tire cover make jeep owners less of a man to hide their smaller tire?

Personal preference...

·
Registered
1,410 Posts

Good question. Don't know. Just started doing it

To hold a tire

Death wobble. Check your suspension. Torque everything to spec.

Zip-tie it to the front bumper

Faith. That and since everyone know Chrysler is notoriously cheap stealing our parts won't make them any money.

Hi-Lift Jack. Google it.

Dealership. Or go to Lowe's and DIY.

Only if she doesn't like your death wobble

9-is it legal to carry around a crossbow at all times in the back of my jeep? what about air soft guns? machete?

Check Maryland state laws. In FL it's illegal (fact check) to have a weapon visible in a vehicle.

10-the tard before me has a 35inch tire for the spare and 37 for the other 4, should I get a 37 spare or live with it? and does a tire cover make jeep owners less of a man to hide their smaller tire?

I would get the 37" spare. If you rotate all five tires there really is no need for a tire cover. If you don't rotate the spare in I would get one to protect from long term UV damage.

:beer:

·
Registered
255 Posts
1- Its like a term of endearment, they are "heeps" of junk, but we live with it.

2- Umm, to carry a tire?...

3- Sounds like death wobble. Search, read up on it, and good luck to you sir.

4- Mount it if you're worried, Nancy.

5- Get a hood lock if you don't want the whole neighborhood helping themselves to your windshield washer fluid.

6- You'll need a Hi-lift jack.

7- If it's only one, fugedaboudit. That's what the others are there for.

8- Yes, you're more likely to contract an STD.

9- Not only is it legal, it's recommended.

10- A tire cover will make you less of a man, but that can be offset by a nice set of trucknutz. Preferrably gold-plated, keep it classy.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

This comes from the ones who don’t own one or does not like to make things their own.

Cut a side wall and you will want it. WHAT????

Rugged Ridge Roller Fairlead License Plate Holder Thanks Just Ebay'ed it

High lift jack Thanks Just Ebay'ed it

9-is it legal to carry around a crossbow at all times in the back of my jeep? What about air soft guns? Machete?

Check with state laws my search feature is broken

To hold a tire but its already being held, why a seprate holder?

Death wobble. Check your suspension. Torque everything to spec. great! shit!

Dealership. Or go to Lowe's and DIY. guess i'll take one off and go to home depot

I would get the 37" spare. If you rotate all five tires there really is no need for a tire cover. If you don't rotate the spare in I would get one to protect from long term UV damage. Word to your mother

:beer:
1- Its like a term of endearment, they are "heeps" of junk, but we live with it. Thanks

7- If it's only one, fugedaboudit. That's what the others are there for. i had to look this up, i have ocd so no

8- Yes, you're more likely to contract an STD. STDs cancel each other out right
asdfjASfasg

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
thanks for your help, here is a chieck playing with herself

·
Registered
5,113 Posts
atleast there was something AWESOME in this thread! haha ::::points to picture above::::

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
some people are soft son

·
Registered
13,214 Posts
Umm, I think it's time this goes to chit-chat.

This is certainly not NSFW disclaimered, not cool!

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
  1. Heap: Noun: An untidy collection of things piled up haphazardly. A "Heep" is a Jeep heap.
  2. To carry your spare tire that won't fit in your trunk.
  3. That's called death wobble. Search for that one.
  4. You can get a license plate mount that is for fairleads or you can figure out another way to stick it to your vehicle.
  5. What are they going to steal under the hood? Are the Caravan owners going guerilla?
  6. Hi-Lift or a 6"x6"x6" block of wood. By the way, big tires bend axles, which is not awesome.
  7. The dealer. They are never $1. Or you can steal one from a Jeep on the lot.
  8. If the dude that's giving you road head doesn't mind the doors, the family next to your Jeep will.
  9. Yep. If they sell it in Sports Authority, you can carry it around.
  10. Try and trade it for a 37" spare. Covering a stock spare is less manly. If you don't mind a mismatched set of wheels, you rep it proudly.

·
Registered
5,113 Posts
im thinking trailer park..... lol

·
Banned
15,533 Posts
Now that's one way to make an entrance.

No lips and nips I can see through the firewall here, but DUDE, ya GOTTA warn for those who're at work and sit right outside the senior VP's office. The sr VP is about 70 and not nearly as into girl on girl action as the rest of us.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
moved photos to chit chat so people would chill, they should call it the Lounge or something other than chit chat.. that sounds like a place for ladies

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.