JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
flame suit on :shitstorm:

I removed the carpet in the JK last year. got the Mopar slush mats front and rear. with doors off the rear mats float and appear to be ready for lift off out of the JK.

I tried using Velcro on them in the corners and hump of the tub. but it isnt strong enough.

thought about pulling the front seats and drilling holes in the mats for the bolt to go through the mat. but it looks like it will not fit as clean.

what have ya'll done?

· Premium Member
704 Posts
Never had a problem with the rear mat just floating around, it's heavy enough that it will stay.

· Registered
170 Posts
...or put some slush in 'em to hold 'em down...

...but Jeepma (closely related to Karma and Busma and Dogma) says that if you drive with floaty slush mats and they leave your Jeep, then they weren't meant to be yours... but if they stay, then enjoy their presence.

· Registered
66 Posts
Small bungee cords on the front of the rear mats. Strap them around the rear bracket of the front seat, and run the hooks right through the rubber. Did mine just like this in all my JKs with no mats loss.

Sent from my KFOT

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.