JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Need a recovery... Jeep is done. Winch broke & Jeep is still stuck. Located near Andrews Air Force Base Maryland 20762. Had to leave it on the trail for the night. Going to be a long sleepless night. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

For your viewing pleasure:

·
Registered
339 Posts
pm me in the morn if you don't enough help to get out. Im in NoVA and could probably round up some people to help.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Just saw Dan's post, I can roll with him when he is off work, just let us know.

864 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I work till 4 in chantilly, but can get out there after that tomorrow
Going to give Adrenaline offroad a call tomorrow. We'll see if they can come through. If not I will not turn down any help.
Just saw Dan's post, I can roll with him when he is off work, just let us know.
Thanks I will PM you both in the morning.
post this in the northeast section, maybe get some help toniite, id slept in it.
Will do... Trust me I didn't want to leave it out there... It was the Last resort... My winch along with my neighbors winch broke... We both had our kids & that made for a long day.

·
Registered
7,277 Posts
Will do... Trust me I didn't want to leave it out there... It was the Last resort... My winch along with my neighbors winch broke... We both had our kids & that made for a long day.
Wow killed 2 winches, did the cables break? Get someone with a snatch block at double the cable up. I pulled a YJ and XJ together, the YJ tried to winch the XJ out and they both got stuck with a strap between them :laughing: I couldnt move them at all without the snatch block. I hooked snatch on the YJ and back to my bumper and pulled them both out no problem, had the rear strapped to a tree of course.

Good luck :beer:

864 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wow killed 2 winches, did the cables break? Get someone with a snatch block at double the cable up. I pulled a YJ and XJ together, the YJ tried to winch the XJ out and they both got stuck with a strap between them :laughing: I couldnt move them at all without the snatch block. I hooked snatch on the YJ and back to my bumper and pulled them both out no problem, had the rear strapped to a tree of course.

Good luck :beer:
My neighbors winch melted @ the solenoid box. His cable is also coming apart. His brand new rear bumper I helped him install the night before got bent from supporting his Jeep to pull my Jeep. My winch just stopped working... Don't know what the issue is. It just clicks but doesn't work... It was a long day... More to come tomorrow.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Oh wait, you r an army dog??? Dan and I don't take too kindly to u army dogs...

Hahahah had to bro!!! Just messing with ya:)

·
Registered
5,114 Posts
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Oh wait, you r an army dog??? Dan and I don't take too kindly to u army dogs...

Hahahah had to bro!!! Just messing with ya:)

You had me... I didnt see the rest of the post on the bottom. Well Im guessing you guys are Devil Dogs... I hope you play well with Air Force (My Neighbor). :beer:

·
Premium Member
5,713 Posts
It'll take a few rigs to get you out ...I'll check Tapatalk throughout the day tomorrow. If you have folks lined up to help and I can break away from work, I'll be there.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts