JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets see 'em! Looking for a stubby stinger with winch mount and that accepts factory fogs. Also, if anyone has any pos/neg experience with theirs.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Ive got the material and getting ready to fit a 36" stinger and 12,500lb winch to my stock stubby... Ill be sure to post up in here once its done, should be going on thursday :grinpimp:

·
Registered
189 Posts

That's my Jeep. TMR Customs stinger/grille hoop stubby bumper. Available with stinger only though. Factory fogs and winch mount.
LOVE it! Easiest install ever!

·
Registered
647 Posts

That's my Jeep. TMR Customs stinger/grille hoop stubby bumper. Available with stinger only though. Factory fogs and winch mount.
LOVE it! Easiest install ever!
love this bumper...how have i never heard of them. ALmost exact copy of the gen right but with fogs...i like:beer:

·
Registered
310 Posts
A.C.E. Engineering has one that should be out any day now. and for his price it will be worth the wait. there is a thread with pics and all the info you need.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Ok guys... I decided that lifting the XJ was more important that doing my bumper this weekend so it will probably be about a month before I get to the bumper... I know, its blasphemy but it just makes more since to do the XJ before I drive it down to GA.:thefinger:

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lol Joe, just stay away from the LOD bumper this time :)
I'd like to have em match, but I'm kinda over it, plus I'd like to save $ and weight. I am thinking about lining the rear bumper cuz the powdercoat is about to start flaking off!:bawling:

·
Registered
34 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts