JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please Note: I know some of you are old and don't know any better so I'm being nice about it, but for the love of God, this is not a tea party site! We're not talking about sprinkles you just added to your cupcake! Stop referring to your upgrades as GOODIES! If you don't know that makes you sound like a 70yr old, leisure suit wearing, tea drinking, ASS HAT NAMED SALLY!

Now put your lollypop down, slam a shot of wiskey and say, "check out my **** dog!" Cause I'm not Playin!

·
Registered
900 Posts
Who you callin' old.......fool. :mr-t::D

·
Registered
27 Posts
Please Note: I know some of you are old and don't know any better so I'm being nice about it, but for the love of God, this is not a tea party site! We're not talking about sprinkles you just added to your cupcake! Stop referring to your upgrades as GOODIES! If you don't know that makes you sound like a 70yr old, leisure suit wearing, tea drinking, ASS HAT NAMED SALLY!

Now put your lollypop down, slam a shot of wiskey and say, "check out my **** dog!" Cause I'm not Playin!

Who lit the fuse on his tampon string?

·
Registered
173 Posts
All I can say is that my new diff covers are totally yummy.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Who lit the fuse on his tampon string?
You call you mods goodies and I'm the one with the tampon? :shaking:

One more thing and this isn't directed at you, Mastercraft grab handles should not be on your upgrade list.

I'm just giving people a fighting chance if you go on another site and say grab handles are part of your add on goodies.... well... I guess try it see what happens. Beware they will try to kick you in the beaver!

Am I by myself here.....

·
Registered
60 Posts
This IS me "playin" :grinpimp:

Why is it there is always one person who has to try and set EVERYONE else straight? I realize your just giving people S for the fun of it (or at least I hope its in good fun) but why are you even :bawling: over what words people use...are YOU that insecure? :thefinger:

Again I mean no offense I'm just playing the game here myself and giving back what seems to be getting dished out :innocent:

·
Registered
184 Posts

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
One more thing and this isn't directed at you, Mastercraft grab handles should not be on your upgrade list.

I'm just giving people a fighting chance if you go on another site and say grab handles are part of your add on goodies.... well... I guess try it see what happens. Beware they will try to kick you in the beaver!

Am I by myself here.....
Thanks for the "how to survive an internet forum” advice. I have the grab handles, if they are not in my sig, well I will go put them in there. And if someone wants to make fun of me for it that’s ok, my happiness in life isn’t based what people who live thousands of miles away from me think about me or my Jeep. The E-thugs can type away all they want to.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
You do realize that you're being effed with, don't you?

When you say...

...it's just a little tough to take you seriously.
You're not supposed to take it seriously, it's just funny that people with the meanest, baddest, go anywhere vehicles out there say they're adding goodies to it.

I was using the "dog" thing as an example of... just something better!

I'm just saying, when you guys go home at night, kick all the stuffed animals off your beds and you're laying there... get up put your skirts back on hangers, get your man pants on, go out to the garage, flip the light on and say out loud, "Sorry you awesome machine, I didn't understand how bad *ss you really are until C-rog pointed it out. I will no longer call what I add to you goodies."

1 - 20 of 111 Posts