JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys I like the look the tires sticking out of the car and i cant afford new tires right now so I am thinking about getting wheel spacers.

is that a good idea?

is it safe if i do some wheeling with it? ( probably once a month and nothing too intense since its still stock)

whats a good brand and not to expensive?

you guys have any pictures of the 2" spacers with stock tires?

thank you guys!!!!

:bounce:

·
Registered
969 Posts
First off, it's a JEEP, not a car.
I think the sydertrax spacers and the rough country spacers are 1 1/2" and 1.75" and not 2". That being said, here is my Jeep with 1 1/2" spacers.
Without

With

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
First off, it's a JEEP, not a car.
I think the sydertrax spacers and the rough country spacers are 1 1/2" and 1.75" and not 2". That being said, here is my Jeep with 1 1/2" spacers.
Without

With

DAMN THAT LOOKS HOT!!!! thats a must get.:) thanks

·
Registered
720 Posts
Spacers cost about $100 per pair so about $200 to do all 4 corners. Black rock makes steel wheels for about $80 a wheel with a 4.0 or 4.5 back spacing which would only cost you a little more. Just something to think about too.

Don Broadbent
BMJA president
http://www.bmja.org/home.php

·
Registered
969 Posts
Rough Country sells them $60/pair. I got mine off Craigslist. Also check the for sale section on here, guys sell them when they upgrade to new wheels.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok guys im gonna check everywhere to see where i can get them the cheapest but good quality

1 - 7 of 7 Posts