JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
Yeah, they've gone for 400 in pretty much new condition. I traded mine for what I would estimate about 400 worth in stuff.

I just want the rims now. I wish I would have kept mine...

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
WOW! I wondered if my price was ^^^^^high....Thanks guys for the input, changing $ NOW

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Brash, I'm in no hurry so I can wait.....my 35's dont technically go on until this weekend so I've got time.....just bonus $ anyway and more room in my barn without these tires

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
Put them on Craigslist for $500 and see what happens. People who know jeeps and go to these sites can find them cheaper. For the people who just bought a jeep because it was cool, they will gladly pay the 500 for the cool factor of knobbie tires.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Put them on Craigslist for $500 and see what happens. People who know jeeps and go to these sites can find them cheaper. For the people who just bought a jeep because it was cool, they will gladly pay the 500 for the cool factor of knobbie tires.
:laughing2:

i put my stock steelies and tires up on this site for i think 200 and on cl for 450 and got 400 out of them... dont think it was a jeep guy and im pretty sure he had a ford he wanted to put them on (rims and all) and im pretty sure ford never had a 5x5 LP, so... yeah chances are great u can get rid of them on cl for a high price if noone here wants them... but they usually get sold on here pretty quick, so good luck! and looks like i owe u a welcome to JKO! :beer:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey Thanks RdHrd! Yea craigslist always tend to get higher $ price hits from whta I've seen.....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts