JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SALE PENDING...

i have some stock parts that are sitting in the garage that i would like gone. i have my stock A) springs. front & rear. B) front track bar. C) front lower control arms. the control arms on the pass side have a scrape on them from when my wife got high centered on a drop off at a family pharmacy. don't ask :shaking:. just shoot me some prices if your interested. and i can take pics if you want as well. thanks :beer:

·
Owner: TWF
621 Posts
Hook a brother up. I'm working on a JK that could use them. Let me know what it takes to own them.

Take care,

Todd

PS

Josh... Ask your wife how to spell "farmacy"

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha i did't catch the farmacy part until you pointed it out! haha thanks alot bro! had to go back and edit it. don't want people to think that since im from MO that i didn't gradumuate.:shaking: what all are you wanting brother? the track bar? springs? control arms? just let me know. :beer:

·
621 Posts
Got your PM. If we can work something out on the shipping I'm game. If not that's cool too.

Take care,

Todd

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SOLD TO 406 YJ.... THANKS BROTHER!

·
621 Posts
SOLD TO 406 YJ.... THANKS BROTHER!
No.... Thank you. I need to stop looking at the for sale threads. You have sold me 2 times n the past 30 days:thefinger:

Take care and thanks for all of your help!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts