JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a black rubicon with dark and light grey leather seats. want to sell the front and rear seats together. Upgrade to leather right here. seats have no tears. pm for pics via email if serious. I will get some pics. they are in great shape.

Location: Atlanta, Ga. also have the stock grey carpet which is in very good shape. no idea what its worth but if interested make offer on it...

Price for seats: $900

local pickup or meet

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
What year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
got any pics? i have the grey vinyl in mine but real leather would be better:smokin:

·
Registered
158 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bump, also someone interested in factory carpet, make offer. get seats and new carpet if needed. carpet is also grey

·
Registered
474 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
pics will post on monday. I have seat covers on them now and am going wheel'n this weekend so I don't want to take covers off and then get seats dirty. Monday seats are coming out as well as covers anyway. Seats are in great condition from what I remember prior to covers going over. I did the covers because they were free, then once they were installed I figured I'd leave'm and not get seats dirty... I do however like the leather seat better without covers. just didn't want to remove and dirty up seats wheel'n.

JK Neal

·
Registered
474 Posts
pics will post on monday. I have seat covers on them now and am going wheel'n this weekend so I don't want to take covers off and then get seats dirty. Monday seats are coming out as well as covers anyway. Seats are in great condition from what I remember prior to covers going over. I did the covers because they were free, then once they were installed I figured I'd leave'm and not get seats dirty... I do however like the leather seat better without covers. just didn't want to remove and dirty up seats wheel'n.

JK Neal
Wheeling at Ta'Ta's ?

·
Registered
6,233 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts