JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have some stock JK items i have in my garage that i have no use for and am looking to unload. I am located in just outside Pittsburgh, PA not looking to ship some of these items due to freight costs being in some cases more then i am asking for them but of you want them bad enough i can ship them.

1) Stock spare tire carrier minus the light assembly $30 Might Ship be a little costly

1) Rear bumper from 2 door X w/ bolts & brackets $30 No Shipping Unless You Really Want It Freight Would Be Costly Due To Length

1) Set of rear shocks from '08 X w/ HD suspension $25 (Will ship you pay freight)

1) Set of stock JK 2 Door Springs part # tags are on them (Rears 6800425AA, Left Front 52126313AB, Right Front 52126312AB)$20 (Will ship you pay freight )

I accept PayPal

[email protected]

724-712-1627 Chris

·
Registered
145 Posts
Thanks for the link. Ill see if I can find some parts more local as these are hard to ship.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bump

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump hitch is gone to PKDailey4 still got a couple items left the need to get out of the garage

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump sway bar links are gone

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here's what's included front spacers, rear spacers, front bump stop extensions ( teraflex), front shock brackets, rear shock brackets, 2 brake line extension brackets. A few bolts are missing but they are easy to replace

Sale is pending at the moment i will delete it from the thread if it sells

What you get

After i installed it on my old Jeep

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lift sold

1 - 9 of 9 Posts