JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone need some? 50 bucks? if you're local i'll trade for beer.

i'll ship if you pay for it.

make me an offer, or i'm tossin em

·
Registered
49 Posts
Are they in good condition? I have a dented one I wouldn't mind replacing if you are going to toss them.

·
Registered
10,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are they in good condition? I have a dented one I wouldn't mind replacing if you are going to toss them.
yup, no lights or inner fenders for the front, but if you're just replacing a dented one that works.

bring me a 6 pack of magic hat #9 and they're yours

i'll even toss you a handful of leftover clips from the bushwackers in case you break a few taking your dented one off

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Can ya let me know on shipping to 08723, i want a pair to hack and make flat fenders out of

·
Registered
10,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Can ya let me know on shipping to 08723, i want a pair to hack and make flat fenders out of
sure, if DJO doesn't take em i'll check. he just got in line first. sorry man lol.

*edit* actually if you're going to hack em, you could probably hack up his dented one... so we could just ship em out to ya

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
sure, if DJO doesn't take em i'll check. he just got in line first. sorry man lol.

*edit* actually if you're going to hack em, you could probably hack up his dented one... so we could just ship em out to ya
i have a set too....if djo takes ryans

1 - 7 of 7 Posts