JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for some stock 17" Rubicon wheels. I really only need 3 but would buy a set of 4 or 5 if cheap enough.

I'm in Huntsville, AL 35806 if they must be shipped. Would rather pick up if within a few hours from home.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's fine. I'm not in a huge hurry at the moment. There are plenty of them out there so it's just a matter of finding a set for a decent price (with or without shipping).

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
If you haven't found your wheels yet I might have a deal for you. There is a gal selling 5 (actually 4 used and the spare is not bad) used stock jk rubicon wheels and tires. I need 1 to go with my spare to do emissions testing here in CO. Would you be interested in the 3 wheels and I can probably get something for the remaining 4 take off tires and remaining wheel? She wants $250 for all 5. Think we could make the numbers work?.. There is actually some dumb ass here with a set of used takeoff Rubicon wheels on CL trying to get $700 for the set.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If the shipping would be reasonable then I'd be interested.

I have a lead on a set here locally that I need to follow up on.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
I sent an email to look into it further. If the tires are total junk it's probably not. If I could get enough out of the tires to cover dismount + a few, maybe it is.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
I got the wheels and tires. Let me know if your still lookin.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
I may be selling mine, look at my profile under wheels.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts