JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I sold/traded my jeep. I was looking for a trail rig to trailer back and forth.

Heres what I have now:

Tow rig and DD

2006 Chevy 3500 LT3 dually. 6.6L Duramax LBZ engine with the 6spd Allison trans.

New (to me) trail rig

1983 CJ8 Scrambler. Tons with detroits, 383 v8, TH350 trans, 16" ORIs, StazWorks wrapped in 42" Pitbull rockers, full hydro.

24' gooseneck trailer

Few other shots

Sent via Telegraph.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
You and Nick need to fix your shit already. We got some rocks to rock.

Sent via Telegraph.
My shits all fixed
Ryan's got some crazy ideas brewing for his
I don't see a ton of winter wheeling in our future
Lots in the spring though

·
Registered
157 Posts
So when u comin wheelin do you can check out the new hotness?
what exactly you have going on up that sleeve of yours, nicks talking about all this craziness you're doing?

looks like december is prob a no go for me as well, could open up in january. although i'm not sure its in my best interest to try and keep up with the 3 of you guys now, especially since at least two of you are full blown trailer queens....

and ben, as for that whole commitment thing, i can only take your jibe as a declaration that you've managed to find some. if thats the case i'm all in for watching you prove it to everyone :thefinger:

·
Registered
10,329 Posts
You and Nick need to fix your shit already. We got some rocks to rock.

Sent via Telegraph.
I'll wheel it as is.

what exactly you have going on up that sleeve of yours, nicks talking about all this craziness you're doing?

looks like december is prob a no go for me as well, could open up in january. although i'm not sure its in my best interest to try and keep up with the 3 of you guys now, especially since at least two of you are full blown trailer queens....

and ben, as for that whole commitment thing, i can only take your jibe as a declaration that you've managed to find some. if thats the case i'm all in for watching you prove it to everyone :thefinger:
I'd say all 3 of us are just about to trailer queen status. Nick just finds a way to get a sticker on his every year lol. Do u want in on the "how long till Ben gets out of hand with 450 hp and breaks" poll? :)

Mine is getting lowered 2-3". Either air shocks or changing my coilover setup. Custom rock krawler arms, my new corbeau seats are going in, and I already bought 40" sticky maxxis creepy crawlers on racelines. Those need just tossed on. Oh and get my antirock on

Nick bought my 39.5 iroks.

this he asks to the guy who went just about everywhere that he did in a stock rubi the last time we were out.... including a black or two :thefinger::beer:
Bullshit. You had a daystar panel

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Beers at the red lion says Ben breaks first time!
And this year seemed harder then last to get stickers lol

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.