JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wheelers For The Wounded stickers are being printed as I type this and I should have them in my hands by the end of March. One will be sent out for every $5 donation. The funds raised will go towards campground fees, fuel, hotel rooms for the wounded veterans who cannot participate in the camping due to health concerns, etc. All excess funds will be donated to a military charity (I'm in contact with one now and hope to have everything finalized soon). Just follow the below link and click the "Donate" button. Don't forget to enter your shipping address on the donation form.
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=320753688&blogID=359992262

If you haven't heard about this program yet you can learn about it at one of these websites...
www.myspace.com/wheelersforthewounded
www.wheelersforthewounded.org (sign up on the forum)

Here's a picture of the sticker (it will be 4"x4")...

·
Broker by the Minute
3,825 Posts
Hey Jason,

I would donate to the cause but a 4x4 sticker is a tad big for me. Where can I donate without having you have to do the sticker?

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Jason,

I would donate to the cause but a 4x4 sticker is a tad big for me. Where can I donate without having you have to do the sticker?
Heheheheh...that's a first. It's not as big as it is in that photo above, but I guess maybe it's a little larger than normal. I guess it saves me a sticker. :D

If you follow the link and click the "donate" button, there's a place on the form where you can write a comment. In that box you can just type "no sticker needed" or something to that effect.

Thanks for the support!

·
Registered
749 Posts
Jason,, just Donated...

·
Broker by the Minute
3,825 Posts
I just donated $100.00. Please don't send me any stickers. But feel free to place them for promotional uses if it helps. Otherwise save the money from production and give more to the cause.

Semper Fi

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
save the money from production and give more to the cause.
I'll do just that...thank you for the generous donation! Let me know if you ever feel a little nostalgic for the Marine Corps and I'll send you an MRE...we have tons of them here. hahahaha :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts