JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know how to match up their bluetooth phone with the stereo in the jeep? Can't find anything in the manual.:confused:

·
Registered
6,381 Posts
you can't stock
chrysler decided to disable uconnect on wranglers
you can spend money to restore the feature, but I think you end up with close to $300 in it if I remember right
search uconnect and you'll get a LOT Of info

·
Registered
242 Posts
IF you have a MyGig, then you can update to the latest software, and add a $40 mic kit to enable it.

If yo have the single or 6 disc without MyGig, then you need the UConnect kit, which has a list price of $250, but most places will sell it for closer to $200. Install the kit and then take it to the dealer to have it activated it. I have it in my Jeep and have been very happy with it.

·
Registered
36 Posts
07 Wrangler, you can get the U-Connect through your dealership. I got 2 of them about 6 weeks ago and had them installed. They gave me a break on the price as I ordered and had them both installed, it was about $475.00 for each one. It was the best investment made for the safety of using the cell while driving. In my job the Jeep is a mobile office and it works great when on the road, place and answer calls at the touch of a button. The kit that is out for the 08/09 Wrangler will work in the 07, as this was one of the dealers main concerns when I placed the order for them. If you would like the part number just let me know and I'll get it for you. With the way things are going here as to the use of hand held cell phones while driving it will soon be outlawed and you will need to have a hands free unit in your vehicles.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Does anyone know how to match up their bluetooth phone with the stereo in the jeep? Can't find anything in the manual.:confused:

Motorola T505...$99.00...'nuff said

·
Registered
314 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts