JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey just out of curiosity I was wondering if anyone on this site has really done up their intoerir with some custom work or has gone and built up a nice stereo system in their JK'S. I just mine in to my friend shop to get the interior done up like the work COP4X4 theres. Allow going and replacing every speaker,head unit,amps and a custom sub box. SO IF THIS HAS BEEN DONE CAN YOU THROW SOME PICS UO SO WE CAN SEE WHATS COME TO BE WITH OUR INTERIORS AND STEREOS. sO i GUESS this will be a pic request for this tread if possible.
THANKS GUYS

·
Banned
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Banned
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
if anyone has visited the guys at COP4X4.COM they build some serious Rigs inside in out. Just Find it hard to believe that noone spend a penny making their interior up to par even though thats where they are they whole time the jeep in being used

G

·
if anyone has visited the guys at COP4X4.COM they build some serious Rigs inside in out. Just Find it hard to believe that noone spend a penny making their interior up to par even though thats where they are they whole time the jeep in being used
I thought ordering a Jeep with a fancy touch screen stereo was extravagant for a Jeep :D:D

·
Banned
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I thought ordering a Jeep with a fancy touch screen stereo was extravagant for a Jeep :D:D
Yeah but over the past few years Jeep has brought their game up with what they offer which in turns attracks a new type of people into the market.ah I myself love having Ye my suspension built, body protected, and the power to push, but while doing that your still inside so having a nice system installed to enjot the music or the seats swapped to fit better or more comfortable there is no harm. Everybody enjoys hooking up and moding their jeep in their way. Whats to say having the inside as smooth as the outside isnt a viale option. COP4X4 seems to have a perfect grasp of the premise,,,,thought others did do. Maybe its a North East thing...in not so many words

·
Banned
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Justy my humble opinion, but COP4X4 makes ricer Jeeps. I am surprised they haven't plastered Type-R stickers allover one yet.:thefinger:
yeah alot of the things they do are a little ricey and totally agree with the type r badge. However you have to admit that if you take away some of the ricey stuff you would have one sweet interior. Personally I just like having the inside of my RUBI hooked up and tweaked out abit since that where I am. To me a nice set of CORBEAUs and a nice system are a nice touch and make a nice difference. I can do without the alligator hide and chrome everything

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.