JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Permission to post, anyone knows where I can purchase the emblem/logo located on the steering wheel? Thanks!

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
4,951 Posts
You can get a stock one that's pricey new or go used or aftermarket for budget purchase

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

·
Random Dude
3,039 Posts
I tried looking on Mopar parts websites and didn't see the emblem available separately from the airbag module.

Hopefully my (5-minute) search skills were lacking, because an airbag is hundreds of $.

·
Premium Member
4,951 Posts
I tried looking on Mopar parts websites and didn't see the emblem available separately from the airbag module.

Hopefully my (5-minute) search skills were lacking, because an airbag is hundreds of $.
It's like $110. I'll poke around again if I can find the link. But aftermarket are way less.

It was steering wheel trim for the $100....

https://www.carsoda.com/products/bl...1&utm_source=google&utm_medium=smart_campaign

This would be better with less bling...

·
Random Dude
3,039 Posts
It's like $110. I'll poke around again if I can find the link. But aftermarket are way less.

It was steering wheel trim for the $100....

https://www.carsoda.com/products/bl...1&utm_source=google&utm_medium=smart_campaign

This would be better with less bling...

:laughing: :laughing: :beer:

But seriously: I wouldn't add trinkets between the airbag and my face - it would hurt bad enough without adding shrapnel to the equation :shitstorm:

aZg35GV_700b.jpg

·
Premium Member
4,951 Posts
:laughing: :laughing:

But seriously: I wouldn't add trinkets between the airbag and my face - it would hurt bad enough without adding shrapnel to the equation :shitstorm:

View attachment 337690
That site is pure comic gold. They bedazzle fn everything plastic diamonds stuck in your skull.....

Can get a matching key chain-

1 - 8 of 8 Posts