JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
16,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rather than encourage a 16 year old girl to engage in a debate with a congresswoman who she believes has mistated or distorted The Constitution as it served her purposes; the congresswoman's followers have decided that anonymous death threats and calling the girl a whore should be the higher road they take.

This is just embarassing. Not only for a congresswoman who doesn't understand the very document she has sworn to defend, but that the reaction from those on the other side of the aisle is to threaten her life and call her a whore.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110520/ap_on_el_ge/us_bachmann_debater_threatened_1?bouchon=504,pa

·
Banned
10,249 Posts
I'm convinced that Bachmann is functionally retarded. Seriously, that woman makes GWB look brainy.

hahaha reading comments on the story:

So the 16-year old thinks it's fair having a battle of wits with an unarmed person?

My favorite Bachmann quote:

''Carbon dioxide is portrayed as harmful. But there isn't even one study that can be produced that shows that carbon dioxide is a harmful gas.''

·
Registered
582 Posts
Rather than encourage a 16 year old girl to engage in a debate with a congresswoman who she believes has mistated or distorted The Constitution as it served her purposes; the congresswoman's followers have decided that anonymous death threats and calling the girl a whore should be the higher road they take.

This is just embarassing. Not only for a congresswoman who doesn't understand the very document she has sworn to defend, but that the reaction from those on the other side of the aisle is to threaten her life and call her a whore.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110520/ap_on_el_ge/us_bachmann_debater_threatened_1?bouchon=504,pa
The Tea Party is not the only political group in the US that has crazy people that directly threaten the lives of people with opposing views. extremists are extremists, not mater the political ideology. I choose to ignore the crazies and and look at the real issues.

·
Banned
16,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The Tea Party is not the only political group in the US that has crazy people that directly threaten the lives of people with opposing views. extremists are extremists, not mater the political ideology. I choose to ignore the crazies and and look at the real issues.
True; there's a lunatic fringe for each and every philosophy on the planet. Sad part is that there are quite a few points where I think the Tea Party is spot on, but , they're neither well spoken nor well led so they will continue to fail in presenting a candidate the masses can get behind. Their lunatic fringe seems to take up a far larger percentage of their ranks than any other party out there.

I sure would like to see a medium-rare party - People getting together who all believe in achieving a sustainable balance.

Folks who want to see both significant reduction in wasteful spending (our government is suffering from it like a cancer) an increase in the collected revenue by the government while reducing the active role government takes in telling us how to live our lives, reducing social welfare programs to the extent that people can no longer live on them indefinitely (you're not supposed to just stick your hand out and be fed by virtue of the fact you happen to be begging in America).

You know, common sense sort of stuff

·
Registered
582 Posts
True; there's a lunatic fringe for each and every philosophy on the planet. Sad part is that there are quite a few points where I think the Tea Party is spot on, but , they're neither well spoken nor well led so they will continue to fail in presenting a candidate the masses can get behind. Their lunatic fringe seems to take up a far larger percentage of their ranks than any other party out there.

I sure would like to see a medium-rare party - People getting together who all believe in achieving a sustainable balance.

Folks who want to see both significant reduction in wasteful spending (our government is suffering from it like a cancer) an increase in the collected revenue by the government while reducing the active role government takes in telling us how to live our lives, reducing social welfare programs to the extent that people can no longer live on them indefinitely (you're not supposed to just stick your hand out and be fed by virtue of the fact you happen to be begging in America).

You know, common sense sort of stuff
:beer::beer::beer:

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
This brings me to my next step in the de-pussification of America.

Beer is MANDATORY on Friday. At least one.

If you cannot afford a beer, find better friends who will provide you with one.

NO KIDDING...... and Thank You for that !!!!

·
Banned
16,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
NO KIDDING...... and Thank You for that !!!!
Edited my earlier post for accuracy.

When I'm president, samples coming from the beer companies will be kept on hand for those who can not afford beer because they're paying 7.50/gallon for gas.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts