Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fucker lied to me on this deal!
Shame on me for him only having 14 posts on JKO but this jackass was on another forum too with more posts. I bought these King resi shocks from him on the belief they were completely rebuild. Well I was having a problem with them holding nitrogen. Took them apart recently and they were far from rebuild. This dude fucked me big time! I had to completely rebuild them myself. The oil was completely black, wear bands were worn, seals gone, wipers stiff as hard plastic and the rear shafts have rust pits at near full compression on the shaft. Shit was so caked up around the schrader caps clips that there was no way these were ever apart.

:flipoff: back at you for your fuckin avitar Bitch!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol. Dan I seriously doubt it. to many words in his post stating a rebuild had been done to make that mistake. nice try!

·
Banned
16,618 Posts
lol. Dan I seriously doubt it. to many words in his post stating a rebuild had been done to make that mistake. nice try!
Just saw the bumped F/S ad. He did specifically state they were just rebuilt.
Not a whole lotta ambiguity going on with what he told you.

So what's your goal with the DL post?

Just venting rage at misrepresentation?

Discount some cash off the sale price?

Full refund and return of the item?

·
Premium Member
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
He's gone from JKO and not accepting PM's although still has a profile. Just wanted to let people here know that he's a scammer. Maybe admin might ban him for this. If there was ever a reason to ban somebody from JKo this I believe would be a good one. I really doubt there is any retribution coming my way about this deal. Venting and formal warning to everybody. We all get the shaft once in a while, I guess it was my turn.

·
Premium Member
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
it's not like it was a fortune to rebuild them. I did it myself. It the principle of it all. We had a fucker among us.

·
Premium Member
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I found him on two other forums. I will make sure every forum knows about him just because you fuck with people that way.

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
22,098 Posts
Look on the bright side now you kow how to rebuild them. :shitstorm:

Just kidding. 14 posts no bueno for the price your probably paid.

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Dispute the charges on Paypal and get your money back and keep the shocks anyways.

Karma is a bitch. :koolaid:

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
This is why there needs to be a post count minimum to be able to sell here. To many for sale section trolls on here.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Look on the bright side now you kow how to rebuild them. :shitstorm:

Just kidding. 14 posts no bueno for the price your probably paid.
lol! rebuilding was not a concern for me. I even made my own tool to remove the internal floating piston. These shocks are pretty amazing though both in function and components!

·
Premium Member
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
This is why there needs to be a post count minimum to be able to sell here. To many for sale section trolls on here.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk
Yes, I took a chance on this deal. I had a number pm's with him and saw that he was on other forums too. Like my self, I only post on a couple of forums but check out other forums that I don't participate in.

Small community, people will know about him. The word is already spreading on the Canadian Jeep forums.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.