Here's the link to the Stage I thread I posted a few months back:
http://www.jkowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43327

This time around I added:

-Rock Krawler lower control arms
-Synergy Suspension lower control arm skids
-Synergy Suspension c gussets
-Mopar rear sway bar links for the front
-Raceline beadlocks
-Poison Spyder RockBrawler rear (still waiting on delivery, UPS mucked up the first one that was shipped :pissed:)
-Tuffy Security deck
-Tuffy under seat drawer
-AEV ProCal

Also added a PSC Tramp Stamp and JKO stickers since the last post too :grinpimp:

I got all of this stuff from Marcus at River City Offroad, and once again he killed it with the pricing and the turn around. The Raceline wheels were supposed to be back ordered for three or four weeks and he had them in-route two days after I placed my order. Thanks man! :beer:

Pics:

Can't wait to break it in at Uwharrie. I'll add pics of the rear bumper when it gets installed and pics of the Tuffy stuff if anybody wants to see it (if you've seen one drawer you've seen them all). Thanks for lookin' :beer:

·
Registered
931 Posts
do you have to cut the frame rails for the rock brawler rear bumper? would like to see some instal pics of that, thinking about going the same route as you. just wondering what made you decide to go with different brand of sliders than with the psc theme that you have going on? looks good bro! :beer:

·
Vendor
2,324 Posts
Looking good!! We might have to meet you up at the break in session! We have been wanting to make it up there but have not had a chance to yet!

do you have to cut the frame rails for the rock brawler rear bumper? would like to see some instal pics of that, thinking about going the same route as you. :beer:
The Brawler rear is a bolt on. The "BFH" is the only one that you have to do any cutting on.

-Jason

·
Registered
16 Posts
Looks great. How is it with the stock gears?

·
Registered
3,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
do you have to cut the frame rails for the rock brawler rear bumper? would like to see some instal pics of that, thinking about going the same route as you. just wondering what made you decide to go with different brand of sliders than with the psc theme that you have going on? looks good bro! :beer:
For the rear I'll let you know. PSC's "bolt on" front required some minor trimming to get the disco skid to fit. I doubt the same will hold true for the rear though.

As far as the Shrockworks sliders, I liked them because they're super beefy (and heavy), and they double as a step for females better than the PSC would IMO. I really like PSC rocker armor however, and may switch to it in the future when the Jeep isn't a DD.

Looking good!! We might have to meet you up at the break in session! We have been wanting to make it up there but have not had a chance to yet!

-Jason
For sure man! I'll shoot you a PM when I know the exact dates I'm headed up there :beer:

·
Registered
3,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looks great. How is it with the stock gears?
Everybody tried to tell me how bad it was going to be with 4.10's, but really unless I'm on a massive hill climb on the the interstate I have no issues with power or maintaining speed... and even then all I have to do is switch off the OD and it maintains @ 70MPH just fine.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
I'm diggin' stage 2, nice choice in parts.

·
Registered
3,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Something is strangely familiar about your Jeep...LOL!

Looks great Will! Thank you again for your support! :D

Marcus
Glad to do business with you...now I just need inner sleeves/trusses and 37's and I'm done upgrading until shit starts breaking :devil:

·
CalmerThanYouAre
9,382 Posts
Looks real good fiz.:beer:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts