JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is just a sample of some of the fun obstacles and trails here in St. George, Utah.

The Maze Trail - YouTube

If you want to see more videos of trails around here, do a youtube search for "winter on the rocks" or "southwest crawlfest". The crawlfest has gone bust, but the winter on the rocks (http://www.winterontherocks.com) festival is going strong and coming up the end of January.

Hope to see you there.

·
Registered
13,230 Posts
Good stuff out there. Went to crawlfest 2010

Sent via paper airplane

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Teraflex Joe,

You will see me at winter on the rocks. Chad and I will be leading the Maze trail.

And thanks for all the great Teraflex stuff. I just had Dixie 4 Wheel drive install your CRD60 rear axle and I'm loving it.

·
Official Monkey Business
12,215 Posts
Very cool, that looks like fun.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Our local club has developed a lot more trails since 99. The entire sand hollow area is now designated OHV area and we have over a dozen trails mapped and now starting to mark them. It's all just 15 minutes from town and cell phones work (nice for calling a friend to come and haul you out)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Open invitation to any of you. Send me a PM if you are ever in the St. George area with your Jeep and I would be happy to show you some of our trails.

·
It never ends...
2,904 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Looking forward to Winter on the Rock's event. If you have not wheeled St. George/Sand Hollow its worth the trip. If you like Moab you will like Sand Hollow. :bounce:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts