JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok I just ordered the SRC front bumper PN76722. should arrive in 2-3 weeks and will get picks up asap. doing my own install, any woords of wisdom?

Damn, tried to upload picture but it says I exceeded my quota (space allotment?) so I guess I cant show you a picture :bawling:

anyway you can check it at smittybilt.com :D

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
here is mine on my jeep

View attachment 468

I might be selling it in a few weeks as I just won a stubby from Or-Fab. I helped them on a proto-type and they are going with a few of my ideas. so If I like the look of a stubby I'll be selling this bumper which I just installed on Jan 4th.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Nice bumper! Interesting place for the front plate. Hard to tell from the photo but did you just screw it into the back of the tubing?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
did u do yer own install? I have the bumper and atlas 10k winch comin' and am planning to do my own install.
also there is a license plate holder that attaches directly (w/ clips) to the roller fairlead. saw in one of the 4wd mags I get. shouldn't be hard to find. I think it was around 20-30 bucks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts