JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any experience with these? I am thinking about getting the SW1 JK 2DR Trail Mesh.

Wondering on any experience, thoughts, pricing...

·
Registered
969 Posts
Awesome, get it! (do a search and you'll see how many people will say the same thing!):shitstorm:

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
best thing since sliced bread , you won't regret getting one

·
Registered
13,230 Posts
Got mine, love mine, recommend it.

·
Official Monkey Business
12,215 Posts
Its great! Got rid of all my other bikini tops.

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
Love mine...favorite mod for the money.

·
Registered
7 Posts
awesome product. Just leave it on even with the soft top up. Fold the top down and ur ready to go! Saved me lots of sunburn last summer.

·
Registered
399 Posts
I have to agree with everyone else - LOVE mine! I live at 7200' and wheel above 8000' and even the winter sun is harsh! I can leave the top off all day and no sunburn.
:drinking-42:

·
Registered
214 Posts
Here's to being part of the gang... GET IT! I have loved mine since it first showed up. Super easy to install and works great.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
I'll be the first to say a don't like, actually my kids don't like it, they prefer no top at all. But, considering they're both light skinned redheads, the shade is a must have for us.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Love mine.

The only thing is when the rain drops hit the mesh they are shattered and sent in many different directions. No big deal it is just weird to be hit by water at a strange angle while driving. Of course, it is a sun shade not a rain shade. :)

·
Registered
262 Posts
I have been looking for a piece to cover the cargo area. My dog likes to ride and I would like to cover that area too. I did not see. Spiderwebshade piece for that area. Great product though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey thanks for all the feedback.:thankyou: I guess I can add that to my short list of things to get within the next month.

This list is growing. I wonder if/how I will pay for it all. Oh BTW my "bite" might be getting a little swollen now. :bawling:

1 - 20 of 90 Posts