JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I spent way too much time researching a Molle rack / table option for the tailgate on my 2011 JK... I was hesitant to drill holes into the tailgate but I still wanted the ability to set items of various weight on the table without concern of it pulling off.

After doing a great deal of research I pulled the trigger on a Springtail Solutions MPAC Rear Folding Tray/MOLLE Panel.

From unboxing to having the ceremonial post installation beer it took just under 1 hour - and it took that long because I purposefully took my time. More often than not I get a new item and I'm like jo-jo the idiot boy so excited to get it installed that I rush and eventually do something I shouldn't have and end up redoing a couple times to get it right.

Use the YouTube video to help guide the installation - the printed instructions are sufficient but the YouTube video really helps you get the install done right.

Unlike some other reviews I've seen I didn't have a problem with any of the hardware - I took my sweet time with each step and I'm happy to say that this is a very welcome addition to my setup. It is solid, does not rattle in the slightest, and it gives me a place to put ammo and other items when I'm out at the range.

I would recommend this product to anyone that is hesitant on drilling holes into their tailgate but is looking for a solid table to create usable space anywhere your rig can take you.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Springtail MPAC Table

Excellent post! I did the same research and came to the same conclusion. I love this table and the best part is it doesn't rattle at all (I'm pretty picky about this part). I didn't want to drill holes either (at least not right away), and I can't believe how solid the table is. I highly recommend the Rear Door Folding Tray by Springtail Solutions.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts