JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im looking into a 2.5 bb but i was also wondering if it would be better to use springs in the front and spacers in the rear or any other type of combo of the two

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks one thing i also considered but i guess i was really wondering if it would be better withe the springs in the front

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
From someone who has had both,I suggest you get the springs and save youself the trouble of changing to them later,it will ride better and you will have full flex of the springs.The kits with the coils are usually not much more than the bb kits especially if you shop around.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Well it depends on what your gonna be doing with the jeep. If your adding any weight or plan on wheeling it all go with the springs without a doubt. The thing about spacers is that they add constant strain on the springs, couple that with extra weight and hard compression offroad and you have a recipe for seriously saggy springs. I ran a 2.5" spacer lift for almost a year. And by the time I switched it out for a real lift the jeep was sitting lower then stock. My advice is do it right the first time so your not kicking yourself when ya gotta do it all over again.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts