JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,137 Posts
Cool pics! We are in the middle of break up :)laughing:) here in Houston.... I can sell my snow shovel!!! I got a hell of a deal on it.

The weather is PERFECT!!!! Actually got some sun!

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
Wow, pretty ballsy wheeling in deep snow like that by yourself. Those are some pretty big tires you have buried there... What are those 39" Iroks??

·
Banned
16,618 Posts
Wow, pretty ballsy wheeling in deep snow like that by yourself. Those are some pretty big tires you have buried there... What are those 39" Iroks??
Warn Powerplant? Check
Plenty of trees to use as an anchor in case of a stuck? Check

Doesn't seem all that "ballsy" if you're somehow equating it to being foolish. Sure, another Heep always helps, but even a stock Jeep with decent tires can handle snow like that. Lord knows my sahara has.

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
Looks like a blast!
youre in need of a fairlead though haha

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
Warn Powerplant? Check
Plenty of trees to use as an anchor in case of a stuck? Check

Doesn't seem all that "ballsy" if you're somehow equating it to being foolish. Sure, another Heep always helps, but even a stock Jeep with decent tires can handle snow like that. Lord knows my sahara has.
Not equating it to being foolish at all! We head out snow wheeling all the time, its when the snow conditions change with elevation, and you start the winch/shovel fest that it gets "fun"

The snow looks great, where was it you went wheeling?

·
Official Monkey Business
12,215 Posts
Love it! Teach them young:beer: I grew up on a farm and they 'taught' me to drive when I was 8. My boy learned when he was the same age. My daughter is 24 and is the worst driver ever:shaking:

That dog looks like my dog, great pics.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts